Monday, August 15, 2011

Custom Pokemon Cards

Daughter asked one morning if she could read her deck of Pokemon cards as her "productive" (activity) before moving on to some vegetative non-activity such as watching Netflix or playing a computer game. One look at my face and she amended this quickly to "can I draw some Pokemon cards?" to which I agreed. Some of these came from later sessions but I'm grouping them all together here. I love the "grrl type" card, with the special power of confusion (1st in top row). Also note the "Boatte", 1st in bottom row, because I love anything to do with boats! No playing to the judge here. Also of note is the 3rd in the top row, the only one that came from our encouragement: she mis-read "intimidation" on a card as "animation" so we suggested she make a card with the special power of Animation: to all my friends in the animation business, you now have your own Pokemon! With a *lot* of HP, I might add. And that's not beer, 3rd in bottom row, but I think an attempt at Bee-ie, the -ie or -e suffix being the generic diminutive.

No comments: